[CQ-Contest] California QSO Party in 8 days

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] California QSO Party in 8 days
From: Dean Wood <cqden6de@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:48:37 -0700
Hi all,

You are invited to participate in the 2011 California QSO Party.  Be
sure to catch the fun!

16Z Saturday October 1  -  22Z Sunday October 2

Exchange:
If you are inside CA: Serial number and CA County
If you are outside CA: Serial number and state/province/DX

Rules:
http://cqp.org/Rules.html

Breaking news:

*All 58 counties will be on the air!  See the latest activity map:
http://cqp.org/Counties-Plan-2011.html
This is just a short list of the loads of stations you can expect to
hear on the bands from California during CQP.

*Last year, San Francisco County and Lassen County were among the most
difficult for those chasing a county sweep.  We have added a big
presence in both of those counties this year!

*Awards
-40 bottles of wine, 38 plaques, hundreds of certificates, T-shirts
-NEW for 2011: New Contester Award
Details at:
http://cqp.org/Awards.html

*Propagation
Don't forget to check 10m!  This year's band conditions are likely to
be the best we have seen in CQP in many years.

*Records
With enhanced propagation, records are ripe to be broken this year.
Will you be a new CQP record holder?  Check out our records list:
http://cqp.org/records/2010.pdf

Any questions?  Send us an e-mail at info@cqp.org

See you October 1 & 2 in the California QSO Party!

73...
-Dean - N6DE