Re: [CQ-Contest] CAC ..... was "radio-sport.net web site or, copy and pa

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, e73m@e73m.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CAC ..... was "radio-sport.net web site or, copy and paste journalism
From: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 03:37:17 +0000
W5OV said:

> We have forums like CQ Contest and others where the public can express
> their
> opinions freely - and they (we) do.

Absolutely not true.

Somebody controls what can be said on cq-contest & as just noted by
E73M, sounds like posts are still disappearing like entries in CQ WW
results.

And there is nothing else like cq-contest that I am aware of.

As a whole, the way things in amateur radio (not just radiosport) are
done is quite authoritarian & will be familiar to anyone unfortunate to
live where that is how things are done.  We are to know what we are
told, who decides this & everything else is not us & they do so from
some distance from those they rule over - a model for going about things
that man improved upon centuries ago.

(AR) [didahdidahdit], ex-VR2BG/p.