[CQ-Contest] this weekend - its time to point your beams to the West Coa

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] this weekend - its time to point your beams to the West Coast US
From: Chris Tate - N6WM <ctate@ewnetinc.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:09:03 -0700
Greetings fellow contesters

It is with great excitement to announce that the NCCC is holding the 46th
annual running of the California QSO Party (CQP) THIS WEEKEND!

With an excellent management team,  participation of Hall of Fame contesters
and their teams, outstanding prizes for all, excellent county activation and
the added benefit of improved propagation, the mother of all QSO parties should
prove to once again be a fun and exciting event for contesters World Wide.

You can win the NCCC WACC (worked all california counties award) in one fell
swoop!  If your submitted log reflects working all california counties, you
will win and be awarded WACC without any application needed.. Our log check
program will take care of that for you!

Please take a moment to review the CQP website at http://www.cqp.org .  This
comprehensive website will give you all you need to get the most out of the
annual running of CQP.

On behalf of the Northern California Contest Club, I would like to extend our
deepest welcome to operators around the world who join us this weekend in
celebrating  RadioSport and the 2011-2012 contesting season during the 46th
running of CQP!

Dates/Times
1600 UTC October 1 -2200 UTC October 2

Thanks and 73