Re: [CQ-Contest] CAC ..... was "radio-sport.net web site or, copy and pa

To: "'N4XM Paul D. Schrader'" <n4xm@iglou.com>, <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CAC ..... was "radio-sport.net web site or, copy and paste journalism
From: "Bob Naumann" <W5OV@W5OV.COM>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 08:28:58 -0500
Paul,

With all due respect for your 5+ decades of contesting, the reason your
posts have not been forwarded is because you keep making the same baseless
claims that make little sense and have no basis in fact.

To the contrary, you have not been ignored at all - in fact you have had
several long interchanges with many members of the contest committees who
have been striving to understand what you are talking about - and I am one
of these. I went back and forth with you numerous times and you still don't
get it. You are very stubborn and seem to refuse to listen to the facts.

Nothing has changed. Your claims are just dead wrong and you refuse to
listen to anyone.

This has been going on literally for years. Aren't you growing tired of it
yet?