Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest-Free Zones was: Re: Record Number of SAC CW Log

To: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest-Free Zones was: Re: Record Number of SAC CW Logs -- Now Grab YourMicrophones!
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 14:19:04 -0400
Sorry Mats, I did not mean to cast aspersions on the SAC - I think the
same thing could be said with respect to contest-free zones in all
contests, or at least all single-mode contests.  After all, the WARC
bands and the other modes are always available to non-contesters, as is
lots of spectrum within the contest bands and mode, except perhaps on
SSB during CQWW.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,