[CQ-Contest] CQ W4 area (SC, NC)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ W4 area (SC, NC)
From: gissel@fh-ludwigshafen.de
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 11:49:57 +0200
Dear all,

I will be on business in Charleston, SC from November 07 until November
11. I'll be flying into Charlotte, NC on Friday (Nov. 05) and will be free
for the weekend.

I wonder if there are any contesters / DXers in the area who might be
interested in sharing contest stories over a beer. Any possibility of
guest operating a little and see how the bands sound from your end would
be super.

I will have a car available so I will be pretty flexible.

Please answer directly to my private email: gissel@fh-ludwigshafen.de

Tnx a lot in advance for any help,

Vy 73 de Andy, DL3YM