[CQ-Contest] NYQP Last Reminder !!

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NYQP Last Reminder !!
From: "Paul Mackanos - K2DB" <k2db@k2db.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 08:26:29 -0400
!!! CQ NYQP !!!
2011 NYQP - October 15, 2011
1400 UTC thru Oct. 16, 0200 - 12 Hours
10:00 AM to 10:00 PM EDST
(third Saturday in October)

NYQP is just 4 days away, get ready for the best state QSO Party ever !

The 2011 NYQP has 44 plaque award sponsorships.
This is a record number of generous supporters of the NYQP.

Check out http://nyqp.org/sponsorship-information We are sure there is a
plaque category you are eligible to win !!

With only 4 days to go we hope you are planning to be active. Get those
chores out of the way and your stations, mobiles, rovers, antennas and
equipment ready to rock & roll.

>From home or mobile, there will be fun for all. If you plan on going mobile
or rover, check everything out ahead of time. Consider taking a friend to
share the driving and the fun! There is a new entry class this year for our
four wheeled friends, we have added a Rover class. The NYQP rules spell out
the differences.

Not a regular contester? Check out the N1MM set-up procedure posted on the
NYQP web at http://nyqp.org/downloads/N1MM_for_NYQP_Tutorial.pdf
Also, the FAQ page is loaded with useful information.

Rovers and Mobiles should check out the NYQP County Activity Map to see if
any of those sparsely populated counties can be activated!

Check out www.nyqp.org for all details! Also, we have the NYQP Forum,
register and let us know your plans at http://forum.nyqp.org .
Late breaking news!
We have added two plaques to our Sponsorship page, intended for our younger
'youth' amateurs. If you know of any youth's, please advise them that NYQP
has 2 plaque's especially for them.

Brent KC2QLJ, 2011 NYQP Coordinator
Paul K2DB, NYQP Advisor

Questions? info@nyqp.org NYQP Web: www.nyqp.org !!! CQ NYQP !!!