[CQ-Contest] Where should I go in EA8?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Where should I go in EA8?
From: Brooke Allen <brooke.t.allen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 00:17:47 -0400
My wife (N2GSG) and I are heading to the Canary Islands for our 25th
anniversary (Nov 8-12). Where should we visit.

I brought a rig on our honeymoon to Hawaii and she said this time she'd kill
me if I tried that again.

But there is nothing that says I can't secretly be scoping out good
operating locations for next time.

73,

Brooke, N2BA

PS. Some of you might remember the saga of my friend Amy Lin who got
stranded in EA8 from a few months ago. She is now safely in England - but
that got us thinking about going there for our anniversary.

--
Brooke Allen
www.BrookeAllen.net <http://www.BrookeAllen.net/pages>