[CQ-Contest] Post Contest Log Correction

To: Ivo@contesting.com, Pezer@contesting.com, E73A/9A3A@contesting.com, kr2q@optimum.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Post Contest Log Correction
From: ve5cma@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 21:34:51 +0000
Just to clarify: Our contest group considers it OK to scour the log
afterward for "notes" posted in the log by operators real time during the
contest that indicate corrections.
For example, after having logged VE2UP as zone 4 by error, 2 - 3 contacts
later (in a pile up our operator was busy logging more QSOs) a pause in the
pile up occurs and our op uses the opportunity to log a note :VE2UP s/b
zone 5. Post contest, we'll expunge the note and correct the entry. I'd
hold that because this was picked up real time by the operator during the
contest, the post-contest log correction is legitimate. Any issues?