Re: [CQ-Contest] The Calling Disease

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Calling Disease
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 08:12:17 -0600
and be sure to call him out in front of the whole Pileup.

Qrz K4,,,?

WA3XXX Calls

K4's Only Please,,,

WA3XXX Calls,

Wa3XXX you are not a K4 I will now note to never work you, Qrz K4's Only.

Hmmmm,  I just thought of one scenario, where the WA3XXX may be in the
right,, hmmm,, Propagation may have slid to favor the K4 land. And the
station wants to optimize on this propagation. So is asking for only 4
land stations.

WA3XXX Calls

why?

He is retired and now lives in Florida.

Thats another reason I HATE when the FCC dropped the requirement that
you call number MUST match the district you live in. It was sooo much
nicer when you heard a 3 land station you knew exactly where they were.
Now they could be in Florida or California.

That sucks.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme