Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer - unassisted

To: "Geoffrey Way" <wayg@cape-vision.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer - unassisted
From: "Telegraphy.com" <trogo@telegraphy.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 08:34:48 -0500
No I suggest the contest organizers should define in clear and certain terms
what constitutes
"assisted" and what is "unassisted" - then there would be no question.  At
least not until the next
person who is looking for an advantage over everyone else (usually because
they couldn't
win on a level playing field) finds some sort of loophole to get around the
rules.  There
are always those who will spend their time and energy trying to get around
the rules that rather than
trying to improve their stations and/or their operating skills.

73

Tony