[CQ-Contest] 10-RTTY Logs Received Page Updated

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 10-RTTY Logs Received Page Updated
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 22:53:01 -0600
The Logs Received web page for The 10-Meter RTTY Contest has been updated with
logs received up to about an hour ago.  There was a
problem with the robot that was corrected during the contest.  Some of you who
submitted your log before the end of the contest may
have received a reply that the log was rejected.  The problem was fixed before
the contest ended and those logs do not have to be
resubmitted.

If your call is in the list, your log has been received.  If you find an error
in the listing, please email directly to me.  If you
submitted your log and don't see your callsign listed, please wait 24 hours and
check again.  If you still don't see your callsign,
send me an email.

http://rttycontesting.com/the10meterrttycontest/logs.html

I want to thank everyone who participated in this first contest.  It appears to
have been a success and this would not have been
possible without your participation.  I enjoyed the contest very much.  Hope
you did too!

We'll have to do it again next year.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com