[CQ-Contest] 2011 ARRL 10 Meter Contest - Thank You!

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2011 ARRL 10 Meter Contest - Thank You!
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:46:24 -0500
Hi folks-

It was certainly a treat for everybody to have good activity once again
for the 2011 ARRL 10 Meter Contest. I'm especially happy for those of us
that weren't licensed for the last solar peak around 2001 that are
experiencing the pure joy of good 10 meter conditions for the first
time.

How good was activity? The contest ended 16 hours ago and we have
already received over 2,000 logs! Incredible.

Thanks for getting on the air and making this year's 10 Meter Contest a
great one.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
Contest Branch Manager

ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio(tm)
225 Main St.
Newington, CT  06111
860-594-0232
skutzko@arrl.org