Re: [CQ-Contest] Echoes

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Echoes
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 17:12:48 -0500
I tried to work one station - a W1 - whose echo was so bad that I could
not copy him.  Sounded like 100 ms at least.  In any case, I worked him
an hour later, on backscatter, with no echo at all.  It's fun working
the close-in ghuys this way.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,
spots at telnet.reversebeacon.net, port 7000 AND now
at arcluster.reversebeacon.net port 7000