[RTTY] 10-Meter RTTY Contest Log Deadline 2359Z 15 Dec 2011

To: "'CQ-CONTEST'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 10-Meter RTTY Contest Log Deadline 2359Z 15 Dec 2011
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 18:19:42 -0600
The deadline for 10-Meter RTTY Contest logs is 2359Z on 15 December 2011.  That
is just under 48 hours from now.

If you have not submitted your log for this contest, please do.  Even if you
only made a few contacts, the more logs we get, the
more accurate the log checking.

Submit Cabrillo logs for the 10-Meter RTTY Contest only (NOT THE ARRL 10 METER
CONTEST) to:

10rtty@kkn.net

If you have problems sending your log, please contact me directly.  We
currently have over 600 logs submitted.  A "logs received"
page is located here:

http://rttycontesting.com/the10meterrttycontest/logs.html

Thanks & 73,
Don AA5AU