Re: [CQ-Contest] Most-spotted Single Ops

To: n4zr@contesting.com, "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Most-spotted Single Ops
From: steve.root@culligan4water.com
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 13:10:36 +0000
Interesting. That weekend I made 2600+ QSO's and assuming 5 CQ's per QSO that
means I called CQ probably 10,000 times. According to DX Summit I ws spotted 11
times all weekend. What does that tell you about propagation from MN? And I
wonder what effect it would have had on my score to be spotted 4000 times?

73 Steve K0SR