[CQ-Contest] ARRL Kid's Day @ KH6LC

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Kid's Day @ KH6LC
From: Lloyd Cabral <kh6lc@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 23:05:46 -1000
On Sunday Jan.8th from 1800z until 2359z kids from the Big Island of Hawaii
will gather at KH6LC to participate in the ARRL Kid's Day.  It's the perfect
time to ask your kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews and your neighbors kids over
to get on the air.   You'll find us spotted on DX Summit.  We'll also be
streaming live video.   Go to our website www.KH6LC.com and hit the Justin.TV
link on our homepage.   There'll be lots of kids on the air.   It'll likely be
the most fun you've had in awhile!!!    73 de Lloyd KH6LC