[CQ-Contest] Reminder - 2012 FCG Orlando Contest Dinner February 10

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Reminder - 2012 FCG Orlando Contest Dinner February 10
From: Chris Plumblee <chris.plumblee@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 21:49:34 -0500
Please make plans to attend the 2012 Orlando Contest Dinner, sponsored by
the Florida Contest Group! The dinner will take place on February 10, 2012
at 6pm at the American Legion Hall at 2101 Lee Road in Orlando. Directions
from the site of the Orlando Hamcation are available at

http://tinyurl.com/FCGDirections

Come to Orlando and thaw out before the arrl dx cw contest, or use Orlando
as a jumping-off point to a Caribbean destination of your choice. We've
hosted ops on their way to pj2, pj4, v31, yn, and more, just in the past
three years!

This year, come to dinner and enjoy free domestic bottles with your paid
admission. After dinner, hear an address by new NCJ editor k4ro. Following
Kirk's address to the crowd, the room will seamlessly transition to a
hospitality suite until 10pm.

If you're interested in attending this year's event, we've added the option
to purchase a ticket via PayPal, but you can still send a check the old
fashioned way if you would prefer.

For PayPal, send $21 per attendee (the extra $1 is to cover transaction
fees) to blake@n4gi.com

Send checks made out to the FCG in the amount of $20 per attendee to k4lq
at 3437 Lake Josephine Dr. Lake Placid, FL 33852.

Any questions to me off-list please.

73 and I hope to see you in Orlando on February 10!

Chris wf3c

--
Chris Plumblee
407.494.5155