Re: [CQ-Contest] North American QSO Party, CW

To: Steef <steefpa3s@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] North American QSO Party, CW
From: Timothy Coker <n6win73@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:25:02 -0800
I would have worked you... especially since you're worth the same points as
someone in NA. It could have been that your signal wasn't making it through
the QRM or a mis-understanding of how to log you in whatever software
package the op was using. It's also possible that the op did not understand
he could work you for points.

73,

Tim / N6WIN.