[CQ-Contest] ( P43JB ) - The CWJF Group lost a great member !

To: "CQ" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ( P43JB ) - The CWJF Group lost a great member !
From: "py4was" <ed-py4was@powerline.com.br>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 23:49:09 -0200
Dear Friends!

It is with great sadness that I have become aware, through e-mails now posted
on the lists later, the death of friends and members of CWJF, Johan - P43JB.

Figurine stamped on all our competitions, participated in all our competitions
since he became a member, including achieved stunning classifications, and in
2008, came in third place in South America, in the category SINGLE OPERATOR /
SINGLE TX / ALL BAND.

The world of amateur radio is smaller, it also was active in the major CW
contests in the world.

We'll miss you friend.

Thank you much "brightening" as a member and how to encourage our Group CWJF.

In our exchanges of emails, always spoke of joy and success.

A beautiful friendship.

I learned to be surprised during our chat.

Unfortunately, we could not accept his many invitations to go and see him, know
him personally and admire the beauty of his adopted country that you so dearly
to live.

Thank you so much, from my heart for all the invaluable support we received
from you.

One day, surely we will meet.

Go in peace my friend Joop.

May God enlighten your family in this time of sorrow for the loss irreparable.

73, Ed - PY4WAS
President of the CWJF GROUP