[CQ-Contest] Dayton Hamvention 2012 - Crowne Plaza Rooms Available

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Hamvention 2012 - Crowne Plaza Rooms Available
From: K8MFO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 11:48:08 -0500 (EST)

Dear Friends:

As you probably know,   Tim -  K3LR has made special arrangements with The
Crowne Plaza in Dayton for  Hamvention 2012.    A special telephone
reservation period filled  virtually all rooms that were available.

I assist W8ZET in managing the only  Crowne Plaza block of  rooms that are
NOT part of Tim's arrangement  with the hotel.     These rooms all provide
for "Club Floor  privileges", and carry on a tradition of many years.    What
 started as a core group of 12 friends or so has expanded over the years.

Due to the fact that some our regulars  are not able to attend Dayton this
year,  we will have some  vacancies.    We are not sure of the EXACT number,
but we are now  putting together a STANDBY LIST for what we have.

If you are interested in a room at The  Crowne Plaza,  you should be aware
of these  requirements:

1.  You must commit to a stay of 3  nights at the hotel.    This is a hard
and fast  rule.

2.   A deposit for the first  night, including tax,  of $175,15, will have
to be made to  Janeen  Hire - W8ZET.

3.   We need to know your day  of arrival and your day of departure.

4.   Do you need a room with 2  beds or 1 bed?    If you want 2 beds, but
only a one bed room is  available, will you accept that?

5.   Be prepared to respond to  emails we send you, regarding room
availability, and/or sending the  deposit.   Janeen has deadlines with the
hotel for
payment and  cancellations.

6.  You should be prepared to have  a good time!

This is a "first come, first  served", deal.     If you know you're coming
to Dayton, and  want to be in and around the center of nighttime activity,
we may be able  to provide a spot for you.

Questions?     Comments?       Contact me DIRECTLY at   _k8mfo@arrl.net_
(mailto:k8mfo@arrl.net)

73

Don Karvonen -  K8MFO