[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX Triathalon

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX Triathalon
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 16:54:05 -0500
So, would it be legal to "borrow" a superstation, operate QRP, and get
honorable mention?  I know it would be next to impossible to beat
stations running 1.5 KW or more with a puny 5 watts, but I've wondered
how a super station antenna array would stack up while running QRP?

I'd like to see if the Michigan QRP Club's mottoe "Wits over Watts" is
actualy true.  Of course, "Wits" isn't my forté. :)

73 de n8xx Hg