Re: [CQ-Contest] Computer for Contesting

To: timothy.urban@wc.ey.com, CQ Contest CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Computer for Contesting
From: ANDREI STCHISLENOK <nc2n@inbox.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 08:55:14 -0800
Tim,

>From my own expereince:

I bought several computers for Contesting from TigerDirect and happy with their
stuff.

Bought used Dell laptop with com port and XP and also two lenovo/IBM with TWO
(!) com ports and several USB ports.Also with XP - hate W7.
Budget computers, nothing crazy and working really well for me.

Travelling with Dell laptop everywhere for Contesting/Dxing and very happy.