[CQ-Contest] Radio Amatuers of Canada - Canada Winter Contest - Plaques

To: <canada_contest@narc.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Radio Amatuers of Canada - Canada Winter Contest - Plaques in the mail
From: "Sam Ferris" <ve5sf@sasktel.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 18:02:41 -0600
Plaques for the 2010 edition of the Canada Winter Contest are in the mail
for those contesters that were fortunate enough to win.  On behalf of the
Radio Amateurs of Canada, I ask that recipients of these awards please send
a thank you note to the businesses and organizations we rely on to sponsor
the plaques.

Thanks

Sam

VE5SF