[CQ-Contest] NS SPRINT -March 8, 2012 REVISED!

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS SPRINT -March 8, 2012 REVISED!
From: Tom Hutton <tomn3zz@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 20:33:35 +0000

OOPS ON ME!

I totally QLF'd in suggesting that we substitute another call for our call.
I meant to say that we substitute a different call in place of our name.

Here is the corrected announcement:

NS SPRINT -THURSDAY, March 8, 2012 Thursday, March 8, local time, 6:30PM PST,
... 9:30PM EST.  March 9, UTC, 0230-0300Z.
NS will be on 160m, 80m, 40m AND 20m. (+38 to 45 kHz or ~1815 kHz).

NCCC SPRINT RULES, but with the following format change:

In place of your NAME, please use the call of another station where you have
operated.

Examples: A friend's QTH call, Field Day Call, DX call, multi-op call. The idea
is to
have a new population of calls in place of names for the next NS to hone those
copying skills.N1MM and other logging software can accommodate this change.

NO DUPES!

100 WATTS max. , mults count on each band. General rules and further info at:
http://www.ncccsprint.com/

Join with Ken, N6RO, report scores, discuss any contesting issue, near
3610/3615 LSB after the practice, at 0300Z (7 PM PST) on the weekly NCCC
contest net.

Many thanks to WA7BNM and N7WA for their posting service.  Bruce suggests using
the
usual web form to report scores to the 3830 reflector.

73,

Tom  N3ZZ