[CQ-Contest] For Sale: 24 issues of NCJ

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] For Sale: 24 issues of NCJ
From: Craig Smith <craig@powersmith.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 09:38:02 -0600
Shack cleaning time here.   I have for sale 24 continuous issues of NCJ
(National Contest Journal) dated Nov/Dec 2007 through Sep/Oct 2011.  Lots of
good technical tips and equipment reviews as well as contest info.

All are in excellent condition.   Perhaps 5% of the pages have some minor
highlighting, but everything is completely readable.

Price is $18 via PayPal which will include shipping to your lower 48 address
via USPS Media Mail.

Please contact me directly via email if interested.

Thanks and 73         Craig    AC0DS