Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC Logs

To: "'John Laney'" <k4bai@att.net>, "'cq-contest reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC Logs
From: "Barry Merrill, W5GN" <w5gn@mxg.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 14:50:44 -0500
I got two rejects that were incorrect statements of the error
in my Cabrillo file.  I had one Russian contact that had a
blank for the District.  The error message said the Cabrillo
format was invalid, and that the contact number was expected
in column 11, which was not even close to the error.
And, frankly, I was surprised that a blank instead of an
Oblast abbreviation would cause any error in the log reading
process, but it did.  I entered XX and that satisfied the
robot and the log was accepted.

73

Barry, EI/W5GN