Re: [CQ-Contest] looking for article

To: "cq-contest reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] looking for article
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 10:16:24 -0700
Here's another way to make an so2r audio box.

Get one of these:
http://tinyurl.com/cubu5vj

Left radio audio goes to red/white of input 3
Right radio audio goes to red/white of input 1

Use a wye adapter to jumper input 2 red to input 1 red
Use a wye adapter to jumper input 2 white to input 3 white

Use a male RCA to female stereo 1/8" adapter on the output for
your headphones.

Here's the best place to get quality cables and adapters at great
prices:
www.monoprice.com

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, Arizona