Re: [CQ-Contest] MMSN Protection Petition

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] MMSN Protection Petition
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:37:31 -0600
That spelling and non-use of the language begs the question:How effective in
relaying messages handled in an emergency situation?Protection of the freq. can
only be extended during that correctly  identified and currently occuring
emergency,when effective handling of traffic is the utmost of necessity.

Dale - WC7S in Wy