[CQ-Contest] JIDX 2011 CW result is uploaded now

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] JIDX 2011 CW result is uploaded now
From: Takao Kumagai <je1cka@chofu.jaxa.jp>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 12:43:24 +0900
Dear contesters

The result of 2011-JIDX-CW was delayed by several reasons.
Sorry for the patience.
Now I uploaded the result and you can browse the result.

2012 JIDX-CW contest will be held
from 2012-04-14 07utc
end 2012-04-15 13utc

We have been processing the 2011CW logs and I expected to have
the result by July.

I'll be leaving for Layang Layang Is of Spratly at 9 April.
I or other members will be in JIDX-CW contest either
Sop or Mop as 9M0L.
During JIDX-CW, I'll try to work JAs for the contest but
you can freely call us even in the contest.

CQ-Contest mailing list