[CQ-Contest] 2012 WPX SSB - category question

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2012 WPX SSB - category question
From: gp <n6yg@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 00:27:29 -0700
Hello all, This is the first year that I'm going to actually submit my
logs after a contest. Normally I just hunt and peck during a contest and
I very rarely call CQ. I just pretty much dial around and answer CQ's..
Well this year I played around with a contest logger and decided to
submit my logs and see how I did..

I was going through the results and am curious if I have the terminology

For example

Does this mean US,  Single Operator, Assisted, All band, Low power...  ??

   If you check a DX cluster after a contact to verify a call sign you
think you might have gotten wrong  does that constitute assisted ?? Or
do you actually have to use a DX cluster in a way that helps you find
frequencies of stations (multipliers ...)  you need for it to be
considered Assisted..

CQ-Contest mailing list