[CQ-Contest] GA QSO Party Progress Report

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, secc@contesting.com, sedxc@contesting.com, w4cvy@yahoogroups.com, cwops@yahoogroups.com, qsopartygroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] GA QSO Party Progress Report
From: John T Laney III <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 08:32:50 -0400
Hello all:  Ten more fun hours of GQP today.  1400-2359Z.  All details
at: http://georgiaqsoparty.org/  Remember the GA QSO Party Spots page
and that it is OK to spot yourself.  Lots of activity on Saturday on CW
and phone.  Higher bands (above 20) didn't seem too active, but maybe
better today.  Lot of mobile activity.  Maybe we will have activity from
all 159 counties again this year.  Thanks to all for participating
yesterday and hope that all of you and others will be QRV today to the
extent you have time.

W4AN/M has about 700 QSOs in the log on CW only from 15 counties in
south west and south GA. Hope we gave out some all time new counties.
Lot of DX stations in there chasing GA mults.  The NFARL and others had
a lot of one by one calls QRV.  We are in Valdosta for the night (LOWN)
and will be going east for a while and then north and back west hoping
to be close to MUSC when the bell rings at the end.  I have been
operating CW and K4ETY and N4DTV have appeared to have fun being driver
and navigator.  Our plans to operate two stations simultaneously on
different bands haven't worked out so far.

Keep up the good work, be safe and have fun.  73, John, K4BAI