[CQ-Contest] Announcing the 354th Annual K9PG Hooters Wing Party

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Announcing the 354th Annual K9PG Hooters Wing Party
From: Paul Gentry <Paul@PaulGentry.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 20:12:09 -0500
Thursday evening May 17 6:00pm.
Hooters
6851 Miller Lane
Dayton, OH 45414

Facebook Event for the 354th annual K9PG - Hooters
Party<https://www.facebook.com/events/212208818893661/>

Try to gather in the Crowne Plaza lobby around 5:30ish or so...
please let it be known if you need a ride, and also if you have room in
your
car to take others with you.

As has been the case for the past 11 years, everyone is encouraged to wear
your best/worst combination of neon sport jacket, Hawaiian shirt, Pajama
Pants, pimp hat, glasses, screaming orange tie...etc. WM3O was last years
winner of the coveted pink jacket ...pic of the winning outfit
here....<https://picasaweb.google.com/111569116417469823009/Dayton2011#5610070171567706418>

*I'll gladly accept any prize donations *
*for this year's winning concoction.  :-)*

2011 Hooters Party
Pix<https://picasaweb.google.com/111569116417469823009/Dayton2011#>

We had about 90 lids at the peak last year... and with the 300 free
boneless
wings we got, it wound up perfect... didn't need extra.  This year, the
manager
(Ashley) is only giving us 200 free wings to start... and says she'll work
with us
if we need more. So we've gone from free wings for 1 hour to free wings for
30 min
to 600 free wings, to 500, to 400 for a few years, then 300 last year...
and now
200... hopefully more.  More people = more wings!

If your club already has some kind of function/meeting on Thursday evening,
you are welcome, and strongly encouraged, to change the QTH of that meeting
and join us!   Even if you have normal dinner plans somewhere else...
cancel 'em and join the party.

Questions?  Fire away.... Paul (at)  k9pg.com