[CQ-Contest] Ham Radio Propagation

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ham Radio Propagation
From: BP Veal <bryonveal@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 08:12:35 -0600
I know before and after a contest, propagation is the main subject many of us
talk about......With your contributions of real world experiences in amateur
radio
propagation studies, we are hoping to build this yahoo group on propagation
into one of
largest resources of it's kind. But we need talented people such as
yourself providing insight and propagation data to get started!   As seasoned
contest-or,  Can
you join us? Report propagation from your area, anytime, 24/7, and
please make note of DX you've been working and under what conditions.
Any subject/topic related to propagation is greatly appreciated!! Thank
you for your consideration of joining us!

73!

Bryon "Paul" Veal  MAED
FCC Amateur Radio License-N0AH
n0ah@arrl.net
Certified ARRL Volunteer Wireless Technology Instructor

Acres Green Elementary School Amateur Radio Club Trustee - KD0NIV