[CQ-Contest] CQMM DX Contest: Logs Received and Help

To: Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQMM DX Contest: Logs Received and Help
From: Luc Moreira <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 11:35:56 -0300
Dear Contesters

We are very happy with high activity on CQMM DX Contest 2012. Now, it's
time to send in your log to robot: cwjf@cqmmdx.com

Log submission deadline is May, 31 - don't let it to the last minute.

So far we received about 400+ logs, but about 300 was rejected because
robot found errors on log format.

Unfortunately, not all contest software export your log on correct format
defined to CQMM DX Contest. We are contacting all major software developer
to get every contest available compliant with CQMM DX Contest rules and log
format. So far, we have N1MMLogger, AATest, SD, and 5MContest.

If you sent in you log, but robot replyed to you indicating where is the
error and guide you how to fix it. Please correct your log and send it
again.

We put on website all information about log format:
http://www.cqmmdx.com/log-submition/cabrillo-format-for-cqmm-dx-contest-logs/

We need as much log to process results, so if you need help to get your log
accepted by robot, contact us!

If your log is on paper or in general propose log software, you can use
webform to insert your contacts and get a correct cabrillo log file, then
you can send it to robot. Webform link:
http://www.cqmmdx.com/log-submition/log-webform/

If you used a contest software not supporting CQMM yet and your log was not
accepted by CQMM robot, but you still don't know how to fix it, please,
contact us by email help@cqmmdx.com ASAP and send you log attached. We can
help you to correct your log and get it ready to be accepted by robot.

Before send your log to get help, confirm that you are not on received logs
list:
http://www.cqmmdx.com/logs/logs-received/

We expect release results as soon we have all logs together.

Thank you for participate on CQMM DX Contest. We hope see you again next
year.

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member