Re: [CQ-Contest] EU PSK DX Contest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] EU PSK DX Contest
From: Richard Ferch <ve3iay@storm.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 08:15:52 -0400
Scott,

N1MM Logger supports the EU PSK DX contest.

What format is your log in? If your contacts are in an ADIF file, you
will likely need to do some editing before importing it into N1MM Logger:
1. Every record must contain the field <CONTEST_ID:9>EU-PSK-DX
2. The received exchange must be tagged with APP_N1MM_EXCHANGE1, as in
<APP_N1MM_EXCHANGE1:6>DEBWWA or <APP_N1MM_EXCHANGE1:3>001 .

73,
Rich VE3KI