Re: [CQ-Contest] Reservations for Dayton 2013 at the Crowne Plaza

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Reservations for Dayton 2013 at the Crowne Plaza
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 09:13:35 -0400
A typical Intercontinental screw-up - the web site said no rooms were
available in that time period, and the 800 number said I had to call the
hotel direct.  I did so, and got a reservation from a very nice and
efficient clerk there.  BTW if you don't plan to attend the CTU, they
can give you the same rate for the last 3 nights only.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000