*Friday 0130 UTC*
* 1830 Pacific 1930 Mountain 2030 Central 2130 Eastern Time
-- Thursday Night*
30 minutes exactly.
We're going to add 10 and 15m to the RTTY NS again this week . Try 10m for
a minute or two, then 15 to see if there is activity.
**Note** : NS RTTY is every Thursday so please put it on your calendar.
*Please email me if you're new to the NS or new to RTTY and you'd like some
help getting your station configured. *
- 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10m. 80 KHz up from band edge [please
- 100 watts maximum
- Sprint format,
- mults per band
- 1 KHz QSY rule.
- Contact stations once per band i.e. no same-band duplicate Q's.
- Score reports to http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/ (Tks, WA7BNM)
[Note we will request logs from time to time to verify accuracy]
1) Strictly observe the time limits . . see
http://www.ncccsprint.com/rules.html paragraph "Time".
2) After 2nd Q of couplet, please leave a pause for the cq'ing
stn to ask for fills.
Setup: Hank, W6SX, has generously provided the F-Key configuration
file he uses for N1MM to serve as examples of a successful SO1V
configuration. Links below.
See the NS website for additional info:
CQ-Contest mailing list