[CQ-Contest] RES: Is allowed more then 2 stations on M/2?

To: "Luc Moreira" <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>, "Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RES: Is allowed more then 2 stations on M/2?
From: "py5eg" <py5eg@iesa.com.br>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 19:23:49 -0300
Hi Folks

Sorry to enter into this discussion but something must be said!

Every contester knows that a third station or even 4 stations can be used but
never more than three stations at the same time

So please Luc take in consideration that not only you read the rules.

You perfectly know what Peter is referring to.

The only way to assure that during the 48 hours every minute and every second
only two stations at the same time is with a interlock mechanism and not only
software because if the third station on SSB is using vox or in CW using paddle
no way to avoid the third station on the air.

Nobody is stupid here

My apologize for being rude

73

Oms