Re: [CQ-Contest] KP2MM Disqualified in ARRL CW 2012

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KP2MM Disqualified in ARRL CW 2012
From: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 00:19:42 +0000
Would this discussion have been any different if we had remembered this?

Or were aware of this?

And this?

What's your call?  Or should we ask, what's your surname?

And though not the same, a somewhat similar situation in the past
concerning the station used:

That last one I can't find the original on arrl.org, so we might wonder
if it is really from ARRL.  I have in the past found something like
this, where you can't find the original but because of the "parrot"
nature of amateur radio "news", it still exists elsewhere.  So I suspect
it's legit.

Finally, a radiosporting CV of sorts:

Putting this all together, I wouldn't be very pleased if I were near or
in the same category as this guy over the years.  Could this be an
example of what I mentioned in a previous post, about what could happen
if left unchecked & later the participant breaches the threshold of

73, ex-VR2BG/p.

PS: The keen reader might Google the given & two surnames from his
current K amateur licenses.

CQ-Contest mailing list