[CQ-Contest] your opinion pse

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] your opinion pse
From: Phillip Conza <zl2tze@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 21:48:15 -0700 (PDT)

Gentlemen,
                     Your opinions or ideas etc on this please.

A local contester had a contact removed because of :

.Last year an OP  worked a LU station but it was disallowed because he was the
only one who worked him, and 4 others had to work it before it was allowed as a
multiplier. Nothing in the rules about that - apparently it's accepted
international practice.

I am not on a witch hunt I have read the rules covering this contest and I have
read the ARRL DX rules which I take qualify as a body who would use "  accepted
international practice " yet I can't find any reference to this ..Is there such
or is this pie in the sky ?

Please gentleman your input.. or a pointer to this  " accepted international
practice "

Just don't want to see it happen again ..

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE / ZL2U