[CQ-Contest] EU grid map solved

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] EU grid map solved
From: "Steve K7AWB" <k7awbgoog@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 09:56:46 -0700
Thanks to everyone who responded on the reflector and off.  I wanted a large
EU grid map for the wall.  I have the ARRL booklet with the world in small
print, but I like immediate viewing on the walls behind my equipment.  I
have the ARRL NA map with grids which I color the grids in the
non-continental USA  that I work.  Since I made a bunch of EU contacts
yesterday on 6, I thought it was time to  mark a large map with my
accomplishments.  EU is RARE from the PNW of N.A.  This is only the 2nd time
I have worked EU, first on June 20, 2010 and yesterday.  I may have missed
other events when I had to work in the daytime before I retired.  hihi

As I say, if you want to have fun on 6, put in the time.

I bought the DARC EU grid map, suggested by Sean KX9X.  It is a good price
until you see the shipping charge from Germany to N.A.  hi hi

Again, thanks for all the suggestions.

73
Steve Sala
K7AWB
DN17es
Nine Mile Falls, WA
477 ARRL approved 6-meter grids confirmed
307 ARRL approved DXCC entities confirmed