[CQ-Contest] EU grid map solved

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] EU grid map solved
From: "Steve K7AWB" <k7awbgoog@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 09:56:46 -0700
Thanks to everyone who responded on the reflector and off.  I wanted a large
EU grid map for the wall.  I have the ARRL booklet with the world in small
print, but I like immediate viewing on the walls behind my equipment.  I
have the ARRL NA map with grids which I color the grids in the
non-continental USA  that I work.  Since I made a bunch of EU contacts
yesterday on 6, I thought it was time to  mark a large map with my
accomplishments.  EU is RARE from the PNW of N.A.  This is only the 2nd time
I have worked EU, first on June 20, 2010 and yesterday.  I may have missed
other events when I had to work in the daytime before I retired.  hihi

As I say, if you want to have fun on 6, put in the time.

I bought the DARC EU grid map, suggested by Sean KX9X.  It is a good price
until you see the shipping charge from Germany to N.A.  hi hi

Again, thanks for all the suggestions.

Steve Sala
Nine Mile Falls, WA
477 ARRL approved 6-meter grids confirmed
307 ARRL approved DXCC entities confirmed

CQ-Contest mailing list