Re: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass filter

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass filter
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 20:38:13 +0300
Some work with luck .. usually not for more than a contest or two.

Then they realize they need to design the station and use the station
to the specifications they created.

Making a station capable of all that is very rewarding and sure is a
lot of Fun !
Yes .. the smell of some burnt electronics is Fun.

In case you buy everything ready from a bunch of shops, you can do it.
But I write you it is less fun than building + experimenting = experiencing.

73,
Jukka OH6LI