Re: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass filter

To: "'Timothy Coker'" <n6win73@gmail.com>, "'Tom W8JI'" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass filter
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 09:52:50 -0500
Does not take rocket science to question your measurement of 135 watts
feedback power.  About the only way this could happen is if the two antennas
were physically attached together.  And that is even questionable based on
different bands being measured.  I think there is a flaw or
misrepresentation in your measurement.

Keith NM5G