Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU Contest Rulrs.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU Contest Rulrs.
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 21:06:50 -0500
The RBN is only the transport mechanism of many CW Skimmers tied
together into a world-wide system. From that viewpoint, there can't be a
RBN without CW Skimmers feeding it. (The word "only" is not meant to
diminish the technical skill and foresight that was required to design
and implement it!)

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN