Re: [CQ-Contest] iPad - Contest Software

To: "David Kozinn, K2DBK" <dkozinn@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] iPad - Contest Software
From: "PT7ZZ, Andre Coelho" <pt7zz@fordx.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 16:33:51 -0300
Friends,

Thanks for the tips.

Indeed the limitations of the iPhone hardware, do not allow to do much.

I just bought the HamLog and although quite complete, my needs would be
different.

The maclogger, I found it quite expensive, US$ 39.90 .... but I will read more
about it and see what they do and how can I take advantage of its functions.

My initial goal would be to carry the minimum necessary equipment to perform
an contest operation ... for sure that a notebook would solve the problem
and it would be easier to find software for it to and gadgets ...

And David ( K2DBK ), i agree with you about everything ....

Thank you all.

73 de

PT7ZZ, Andre