Re: [CQ-Contest] Stubs - 40 & 15 meters

To: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>, "Zivney, Terry" <00tlzivney@bsu.edu>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Stubs - 40 & 15 meters
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 19:48:51 -0500
Stub combos are very easy to model in Elsie.  I like using that because I
don't have to remember what the various combos are.

The Elsie coax is "ideal" and as such it will show really huge attenuation
notches.  Real stubs are going to be in the low to mid 20's.  But otherwise,
the plots from Elsie looks similar to what the VNA measures for the real
thing.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie