Re: [CQ-Contest] CHEATERS - ala N6TJ

To: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CHEATERS - ala N6TJ
From: Luc Moreira <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 20:07:58 -0300
2012/7/21 Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
>  a published list of cheaters... prior to closing the acceptance of logs...
> would allow the removal of their qsos...and THAT would work!!!That would get
> me a WHOLE lot more interested in working the big contests....  good idea
> Doug  and thanks Jim.. bet there are a bunch more to tell too.
> --...   ...--
> Dale - WC7S in Wy

Dale,

What about grey zone, where we could make bad judgment. I can living
with false negatives (no catching cheaters) - I would hate be the
second one, but I can not live with false positives (DQing clean guy)
I would hate even more be the first one by an injustice.

I do respect CC decision of requiring proofs for take actions, It's
the only way (by now) to avoid false positives.

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member