Re: [CQ-Contest] Log submission time

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log submission time
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:24:44 -0400
Paul:

I'll second your sediment.

I'm sitting here looking at a nice certificate from the IARU 2011 HF
Championship, for "FIRST PLACE SINGLE OPERATOR CW ONLY QRP MICHIGAN
SECTION ZONE 8"

I made about 150 Q's, 42 Multipliers, and a verified score of 11886.
Surprised the (blank) out of me when the certificate arroved in the mail
a few daze ago.

And, my "mighty five watts" are fed into a 135' long inverted vee which
has been proven "a few dB better than a dummy load buried 6' under ground."

One never knows.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time